Hero Abilities Package - Vampire Slayer
Vampire Slayer Racial Package (Cost 132-26=106)
- Characteristics - +20 STR, +6 DEX, +10 CON, +8 BODY, +1 SPD, +5 PD, +5 ED - Cost 88
- Damage Reduction - 25% resistant PD, limited power - only vs. attacks she sees coming (-1/4) - Cost 15/12
- Damage Resistance - 3 resistant ED and PD - Cost 3
- Healing - 1D6, regeneration, reduced endurance - 0 END persistent (+1), extra time - 1 hour (-3), self only (-1/2) - Cost 20/4
- Lack of Weakness - 5 levels - Cost 5
- Mental Defense - 5 defense - Cost 5
- Acrobatics - Cost 3
- Fast Strike - Cost 4
- Language - choose one (native) - Cost 0
- Martial Block - Cost 4
- Martial Dodge - Cost 4
- Distinctive Features - adept, detectable by small group, noticed - Cost -5
- Hunted - by the forces of darkness, as powerful, harsh, 11 or less - Cost -15
- Quirk - Gets horny and hungry after slaying. - Cost -1
- Watched - by the Council of Watchers, less powerful, non-combat influence, mild, 11 or less - Cost -5
Conversion Notes: This package is written for 5th edition Champions rules.
The Vampire Slayers are a line of mystical warrior women charged with protecting the world from vampires and other supernatural forces of darkness throughout the ages. They are always young women who gain superhuman abilities. The Council of Watchers was organized to watch and train them in their fight.
Race created by Joss Whedon.
Champions rules conversion by Mathew R. Ignash - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated - February, 2003
- Back to Matt's Champions Page.-