Rifts Mutant Animal: Xiticix
ORIGINAL ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS
Description: The MDC insectiod humanoids from the Rifts book.
Size Level: 15
Length: 7 feet tall
Weight: 500 lbs.
MUTANT COSTS AND CHANGES
Total BIO-E: 1D4x5+40
Also gets a +5% bonus to prowl, land navigation, and tracking.
Full hands automatic.
10 BIO-E for a second pair of partial hands.
10 BIO-E for a set of insect-like wings. Note: Fight is purchased seperately.
15 BIO-E for a second pair of Full hands.
5 BIO-E for Partial
10 BIO-E for Full
None. Looks like a real Xiticix. HF: 9
5 BIO-E for Partial. Head is arranged to be more human like,
body is smooth and had human proportion, but still is covered with
an exoskeleton. HF: 7
Full human looks are NOT available.
- 5 BIO-E for Claws: +1D6 damage HTH, +1 HF - Must be placed on Partial
- Armor: Heavy - 300 S.D.C./18 A.R. - 40 BIO-E
- Armor: Light - 130 S.D.C./13 A.R. - 10 BIO-E
- Armor: Medium - 240 S.D.C./16 A.R. - 25 BIO-E
- Flight: Fast - 150 mph and +2 to dodge and damage.- 20 BIO-E
- Flight: Hyper Fast - 300 mph and +4 to dodge and +6 to damage- 30 BIO-E
- Flight: Medium - 60 mph - 10 BIO-E
- Flight: Slow - 30 mph - 5 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Major - Convert S.D.C. and hit points into M.D.C. when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 30 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Medium - M.D.C. equal to P.E.x2 plus 1D6 per level when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. Natural armor adds half the amount in M.D.C. than it would in S.D.C. - 20 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Minor - Has ten times normal S.D.C. and double hit points and can survive minor mega-damage when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 10 BIO-E
- Smell: Advanced - Same as the Dog Pack R.C.C. power number 6. - 5 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Advanced - Add 3 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to robotic P.S. - 10 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Supernatural - Add 6 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to supernatural P.S. - 15 BIO-E
- Vision: Infrared - The ability to see into the infrared spectrum. - 5 BIO-E
- Vision: Ultraviolet - The ability to see the UV spectrum. - 3 BIO-E
Common OCC's include Wilderness Scout, Gunslinger and Rogue Scholar.
Created by Mathew R. Ignash, June,
- Back to Matt's Rifts Page.-