Rifts Mutant Animal: Fury Beetle
ORIGINAL ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS
Description: A huge beetle-like creature. Appears to be inspired by the
baby giant gorgon from the movie Warriors of the Wind, except with
hands and spines.
Size Level: 22
Length: 20 feet long
Weight: 800 to 1200 pounds.
MUTANT COSTS AND CHANGES
Total BIO-E: 1D4x5 (thanks to the P.P.E. rich environment of Rifts
Also gets a +5% bonus to land navigation.
Partial: Automatic - Clumsy ands with four digits.
5 BIO-E for Full
0 BIO-E for None - Has rows of little legs that push him forward.
5 BIO-E for Partial - Has rows of larger legs that he can rear up on.
15 BIO-E for Full - Two humanoid legs replace the many little legs.
5 BIO-E for Partial
10 BIO-E for Full
None. Has a dozen insectoid eyes, round body, no neck and bone like
10 BIO-E for Partial - Has a neck, only two large eyes, has armor plating
is less insect like, more like that of rhino skin. HF: 10
Full human appearence is NOT available.
- 5 BIO-E for Bite: 3D6, +1 HF
- 5 BIO-E for Spines: Add 2D6 to body slams, +1 HF
- Mega-Damage: Major - Convert S.D.C. and hit points into M.D.C. when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 30 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Medium - M.D.C. equal to P.E.x2 plus 1D6 per level when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. Natural armor adds half the amount in M.D.C. than it would in S.D.C. - 20 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Minor - Has ten times normal S.D.C. and double hit points and can survive minor mega-damage when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 10 BIO-E
- Sensitive Psionic Power: Mind Block - The sensitive psionic power. Costs ISP to activate. - 3 BIO-E
- Sensitive Psionic Power: Sense Evil - The sensitive psionic power. Costs ISP to activate. - 3 BIO-E
- Sensitive Psionic Power: Sense Magic - The sensitive psionic power. Costs ISP to activate. - 3 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Advanced - Add 3 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to robotic P.S. - 10 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Supernatural - Add 6 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to supernatural P.S. - 15 BIO-E
- Vision: Advanced - Double the usual distance and color range. - 5 BIO-E
- Vision: Infrared - The ability to see into the infrared spectrum. - 5 BIO-E
- Vision: Ultraviolet - The ability to see the UV spectrum. - 3 BIO-E
Common OCC's include Wilderness Scout, Vagabond and Mystic.
Created by Mathew R. Ignash, June,
- Back to Matt's Rifts Page.-