Rifts Mutant Animal: Desert Sleeper
ORIGINAL ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS
Description: An alien critter that appears to be a cross between a bipedal
dinosaur and an armadillo that appears in Rifts New West.
Size Level: 17
Length: 10 to 11 feet tall
Weight: 600 to 800 pounds.
MUTANT COSTS AND CHANGES
Total BIO-E: 1D4x5+20 (thanks to the P.P.E. rich environment of Rifts
Also gets a +5% tracking.
5 BIO-E for Full, two fingers and an opposable thumb.
5 BIO-E for Partial
10 BIO-E for Full
None. Body structure is like that of a bipedial dinosaur. Head is
more like that of an armadillo with four odd manipulators around the mouth.
Legs are long and articulated like a bird. Has a long tail. HF: 7
5 BIO-E for Partial. Body is more humanoid, but legs are still articulated
like a birds. Head is still like a Sleeper, but eyes are set more
forward, and has only small vestigal manipulators around mouth. Has a
medium length reptilian tail. HF: 5
10 BIO-E for Full. Appears mostly human, but is hairless and has skinny
limbs. No Tail. HF: 3
- 5 BIO-E for Claws: +1D6, +1 HF
- Endurance: Advanced - Same as Crazy's O.C.C. power number 1. - 5 BIO-E
- Endurance: Supernatural - Can exert himself for 20 times longer than normal. +4 to save vs. poison and drugs - 10 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Major - Convert S.D.C. and hit points into M.D.C. when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 30 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Medium - M.D.C. equal to P.E.x2 plus 1D6 per level when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. Natural armor adds half the amount in M.D.C. than it would in S.D.C. - 20 BIO-E
- Mega-Damage: Minor - Has ten times normal S.D.C. and double hit points and can survive minor mega-damage when on Rifts Earth, Phase World and Wormwood etc. - 10 BIO-E
- Smell: Advanced - Same as the Dog Pack R.C.C. power number 6. - 5 BIO-E
- Speed: Advanced - Add 2D4x10 to Spd. running, 1D6 to P.P. and +2 to dodge, parry and init. - 10 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Advanced - Add 3 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to robotic P.S. - 10 BIO-E
- Stregnth: Supernatural - Add 6 to P.S. attribute. Stregnth is equal to supernatural P.S. - 15 BIO-E
Common OCC's include Wilderness Scout, Rogue Scientist and Psi-Druid.
Created by Mathew R. Ignash, July,
1998 (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Picture provided by Dreamfox.
- Back to Matt's Rifts Page.-